Trivia! Wednesday means it’s halfway done. And it’s all downhill from here. There are tons of prizes on our most stacked night of events, in 3 of the 5 boroughs, just waiting for you to take them home. Find the location nearest you.
- Brooklyn Ate has all kinds of delicious food and drink options. Enjoy 50 cent wings, small batch bourbons, outlandish fries creations, and tons of taps. Come by 7:30pm. Robert has got you covered, giving away awesome prizes.
- Loki Brooklyn at 7:30pm. Jacquie‘s back! First place wins a $50 bar tab. Second place is a pitcher of Bronx Brewery beer. Third Place wins one shot of fireball for your whole team. And if your team guesses the theme to the audio round, you get a special prize!
- The Wolfhound in Astoria is overflowing with charm and whiskey. And Adam, an Astoria trivia staple, is your host. At 7:30, you can get your drink and game on and win sweet, sweet prizes.
- Adrienne is back hosting at the N4 tap room at Whole Foods Market in Williamsburg, extending Happy Hour and giving away Whole Foods Gift Cards.
- Come hang out with Jason on the roof at Whole Foods Market at 7:30pm in Gowanus, giving away Whole Foods gift cards!
- Drunken Smartass Olympics at Sláinte with Chandler and Sean. Get seats early, we recommend no later than 7pm.